Greetings, this is your Captain speaking. (Intro)
First and foremost, on this vessel we have a few rules.
- Don’t be an asshole. No one likes an asshole.
Feel free to indulge in discussions and arguments, but remember, as long as no one gets insulted or demeaned we’re good.
- Wear your shipping goggles at all times.
We can’t account for lasting damages if this rule goes unheeded. We ship Aurora’s here. And Dinosaurs. And Curiosity/rocket debris.
- This blog is Queer* and Trans* friendly, we’d like to keep it that way. (*I found the lovely word QUILTBAG individuals (Queer/Questioning, Unisex/Undecided, Intersex, Lesbian, Transgender/Transsexual, Bisexual, Asexual/Aromantic, Gay/Genderqueer, but I don’t know if anyone’s okay with this encompassing word)
- The owner of this blog is white and requests to be called out on anything racist uttered in posts, reblogs and tags. (if you please)
- Same goes for anything misogynistic, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist etc. (also, if you please)
A few words about your Captain~ (tw: mentions of past abusive relationship)
As you may know, I’m Fil. I’m currently 23 years old and have just started Pre-Engineering, with dreams to become an Engineer with speciality in bio technology or bio medicine.
I’ve studied 2 years of Medicine previously but dropped out partly because the tuition fees were ridiculously high and secondly because I was abused by my ex.
A victim of abuse is not something I define myself as.
I do get triggered by it however, and I have some mental health issues and social anxiety and severely low self worth as a direct consequence of this.
I will talk about this on this blog, and has done so frequently. As is my right as owner. These posts are usually under a cut, tagged with tw: mental health issues/mental health issues tw, tw: abuse/abuse tw, tw: mentions of abuse/mentions of abuse tw, tw: mentions of past abusive relationship/mentions of past abusive relationship tw. (not all at the same time)
I’m agender and would deeply appreciate if you’d use they/their/them or xe/xyr/xem when referring to me, thank you!
I’m Asexual, but very romantically inclined, no matter how little I understand other people’s emotions, I do enjoy partnership and would like to have one some time, maybe.
I’m geeky, as in space is awesomesauce, DINOSAURS BREATHED THIS AIR I’M BREATHING HOLY CRAP, plz all the electronics plz, and all things medicine.
Nothing is safe.
I like all the things.
I also do fandom, but mostly Supernatural, due South, I had a Teen Wolf phase, and Breaking Bad is very good, and lots more.
(Wonder how many people actually check all my little navigation links? xD)
I’m bored of this now.
Don’t be an ass.