going to bed now peeps, :333
THAT STUPID PHOTO WITH THE SPIDER IN SOMEONE’S TEA IS ALL OVER MY DASH I HATE ALL OF YOU OH MY GOD I NEVER WANT TO DRINK TEA AGAIN AND I LOVE TEA BUT NOW I’M ALWAYS GOING TO THINK THERE IS A SPIDER AT THE BOTTOM OF IT AND ITS GOING TO TOUCH MY LIP AND I’M GOING TO SCREAM UNTIL I COMBUST AND DIE
having the oddest but possibly the most hilarious conversation with Alice. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL WE’RE DOING A, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I AM SCREAM; NS;JHGJY
Nobody tries to take away your right to use a condom. Nobody hammers into your head that you should feel guilty and shameful about preventing your gift-from-God sperm from fertilizing an egg and thus ensuring the birth of a beautiful child. No politician tells you using condoms makes you a slut. Nobody bombs a convenience store that sells condoms, threatens people who put condom vending machines in areas, or attacks politicians who support condom use.
I always wonder what it’s like to be one of those blogs that get loads of questions, when people actually want to know stuff about you and you’re someones favourite blog.
- Mom: Sally, you can't use Google anymore. They support homos having all kinds of rights, including marriage, and we're against that. It'll tear up the social fabric of our society and threaten our religious freedom.
- Sally: How am I supposed to do my homework?
- Mom: Just go straight to wikipedia, Sally.
- Sally: But my teacher says I have to use a peer-reviewed article from a reputable academic journal.
- Mom: Then go to the journal's website.
- Sally: How am I supposed to know what website that is without using Google?
- Mom: You'll have to use Bing.
- Sally: But Microsoft donated money to marriage equality campaigns.
- Mom: I'll just take you to the library.
- Sally: But my homework is due tomorrow, and, because of recent budget cuts, our library is closed on Mondays.
- Mom: I'll just go speak to your teacher and get you an extension.
- Sally: And say what, Mom? "I wouldn't let Sally do her homework because I'm afraid of what will happen if we treat people with respect and have that reflected in our legal system. I have this irrational fear that two consenting adults, who were willing to fight for the ability to love each other and have that represented in a legal and social contract that offers protection and stability for both them and whatever children they may have, may actually show up heterosexuals with our 50% divorce rate, because they clearly value what marriage is supposed to mean"? You can walk away now....Oh, and, by the way, we should probably quit paying the electric company as well. They had a float in the pride parade this year. Not to mention, it will help you achieve your fantasy of living in the Dark Ages.